I’ve created a new app called Workout Builder that lets you easily create custom workouts that sync to the built-in Workouts app on your Apple Watch.
Download Workout Builder here for free.
It’s only available on iOS 17 and watchOS 10.
It has great integration with the native iOS and watchOS Workouts capabilities, it’s free to download and create custom workouts, and it comes with a gallery of premium pre-built workouts in case you don’t want to build your own.
How to create workouts that sync to your Apple Watch Workouts app
- Download Workout Builder from the App Store for free
- Click the “+” button to create a new workout
- Enter a title, and optionally customize the icon and color for your workout
- Choose your activity/sport
- Choose a workout type (Simple Goal – time or distance, Advanced Workout – custom intervals, Pacer Workout – paced time and duration targeted workouts)
- Enter your workout details
- Tap “Done” and then tap “Send to Apple Watch”
- When you’re ready to do the workout, on your Apple Watch, open the Workouts app and choose your workout