Workout Builder for iPhone and Apple Watch
Create custom workouts on your iPhone and send them to your Apple Watch
How do I build custom workouts for Apple Watch on my iPhone?
Download Workout Builder to create your own workouts for Apple Watch.
Workout Builder is a free app available on iOS 17 and watchOS 10.
Use Workout Builder to create your own workouts to send to your
Apple Watch to run via the Workouts app.
Create your own workouts from scratch for free or
use our premium pre-built workouts to perform advanced workouts on your Apple Watch.
Does Workout Builder come with any pre-built workouts?
Yes! Workout Builder comes with great premium workouts for many of the most popular sports.
- Running workouts for tempo runs, intervals, hill sprints
- Cycling workouts for intervals, pyramids, and distance efforts
- Swimming workouts for specific distances and times
- Flow, Yin, Vinyasa yoga
- HIIT & Strength training intervals
- Boxing and skipping intervals, with rest included
- Plus many, many more sports!
What types of workouts can Workout Buidler create?
Workout Builder has three types of workouts:
- Simple, goal-based workouts – set a time, distance, or energy burn goal
- Advanced interval workouts – add multiple sets and reps, along with rest, warmup, and cooldown
- Paced workouts – set a time and distance goal and pace your workout
How do I create custom workouts and send them to Apple Watch?
You can create advanced workouts on your iPhone and easily sync them to your Apple Watch using the following guides:
What activities and sports can you build workouts for?
Workout Builder supports building custom workouts for a huge range of sports:
- cross training
- functional strength training
- traditional strength training
- jump rope
- american football
- australian football
- cardio dance
- core training
- cross country skiing
- dance inspired training
- disc sports
- downhill skiing
- equestrian sports
- fitness gaming
- hand cycling
- high intensity interval training
- martial arts
- mind and body
- mixed cardio
- mixed metabolic cardio training
- paddle sports
- preparation and recovery
- skating sports
- social dance
- stair climbing
- step training
- surfing sports
- swim bike run
- table tennis
- tai chi
- track and field
- underwater diving
- water fitness
- water polo
- water sports
- wheelchair run pace
- wheelchair walk pace