- Hide icons on your Mac’s menu bar
- Compatible with light and dark menu bars
- Free, and Vanilla will never nag you!
Vanilla will never nag you to upgrade, but if you’d like, you can add extra features by unlocking the Pro version.
- Completely hide menu bar icons
- Automatically hide icons again after five seconds
- Start Vanilla automatically when you log in
- Toggle icons with a keyboard shortcut
(Seriously, I use this with Command-Shift-< like forty times a day. Get Pro just for this.)
Here are some beautiful, minimalist setups using Vanilla…
Send me yours!