Thanks for purchasing Rocket Pro!
Adding custom gifs
Custom gifs and images can be added to Rocket once it has been licensed.
After you purchase Rocket, you will be emailed a link to download a collection of gifs.
- Download the zip file from the link.
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- Move the newly-created folder to a permanent location, for example in your Pictures folder. Rocket needs to read these files off your computer to insert gifs and images.
- Open Rocket’s Browse & Search window via the menu bar icon, click the plus icon, and select gifs. Then click Add, and locate the folder you downloaded and extracted in the previous step.
- You can add multiple files to Rocket with Command-A or by shift-clicking on the first and last file to select all files in the folder.
- Click Add to add the files to Rocket’s shortcut list