If you have any questions, please contact me at @_matthewpalmer on Twitter.
- Rocket requires Accessibility permissions for your Mac
- These are very liberal—apps with Accessiblity permissions can view almost any input-related event on your Mac
- We don't take this lightly
- Rocket stores your user preferences in
~/Library/Preferences/net.matthewpalmer.Rocket.plist and your usage information in
~/Library/Application Support/Rocket/rocket.db (what custom emoji you have set up, how many times you use a shortcut, etc.). The former may be transmitted when reporting crashes or if you opt-in when sending feedback. The latter is never transmitted.
- Rocket uses a network connection only for automatic updates and crash reporting.